View Single Post
Old 4th December 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
....(During my testing it also seemed that the remember function seems to be critical with respect to the names of subtitlefile(s) which have been loaded manually using [Ctrl]+[L])

Again note that, following my choice at installation of BS.Player-versions, "my" BS.Player's auxiliary (setting) files (including "bsplay.sav") are located in my several BS.Players' installation folders.
Also if the above problem might not occur when BS.Player is installed with all installation settings 'default' (I don't know that!), there still is a bug!
(1) Manually loaded subtitles sometimes are not remembered at all.
(2) I suppose the 2nd sub was in your .sav-file the first time? (You didn't mention that.)
(3) Sofar you've also still not mentioned the location of your bsplay.sav file.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20