Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st June 2013
BS.Player Newbie

erezsch is on a distinguished road
Default no sound

hellow
i was using your player for a long time and i think it is a very good one' i was using the free version. few monthes ago , the sound stoped' every thing else was as usual but no sound, in other players there was no problem. i tried to delete the bs player and down load a new one.' it did not help'. i brought 2 technical experts to try and solve the problem ' payed them a lot of money but they could not find the problem'. if you can help it will be great. please write the answer to my e mail erezsch@hotmail.com' because i"m not sure where to look for it in the forums. thank you
erez
Old 1st June 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

What output device is selected under rightclick > Options > Preferences > Audio > Output?
If you're using Base skin: there isn't a cross over the small speaker at the left of the volume bar? If so: click on it.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 22nd August 2013
BS.Player Newbie

aiza is on a distinguished road

i downloaded bsplayer (free) v2.33 a few days ago and have no problem playing any kind of film. but when I add greek subtitles (*srt extention) they show as gibberish. I use windows xp on my pc and have greek installed. i can read and write without problems. Only the subtitles won't show properly. When installing the bsplayer, it connected to the internet and dowloaded a missing codec so there are none missing. Please help. I don;t know what to do.
Old 22nd August 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Frequently asked questions - BS.Player wiki
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
sound