Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BS.Player Translations

BS.Player Translations A place for talk about BS.Player translations and other BS.Player language related matters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Azpidatzaik is on a distinguished road
Post BS.Player 2.58 Basque Translation / Euskarazko Itzulpena

Hi,
I Translate BS.Player 2.58 to Basque Language.
Please release it.
Thanks!!

The media player, movie player, YouTube player, video player, AVCHD player, divx player, free player - BS.Player.com user area:
Please enable "Translation" menu.
Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
BS.Player 2.58 Basque Translation / Euskarazko Itzulpena-bs.player-2.58-eus_xabier-aramendi-.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: lng Basque Translation (EUS_Xabier Aramendi).lng (41.5 KB, 838 views)
Old 20th September 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Hello and welcome.
I'm a fellow translator (into Dutch) for BS.Player. Actually I've been doing that since March 2002 already. I know that starting from September 2004 there has been a Basque translator in the past, but I havn't seen him/her on this forum for some years now. I think his/her last post and translation was this one of May 2008 (click here). I'm personally very much interested in (and curious about) languages and I understand that Basque is a really unique language with a very interesting history.
Now, I've compared your translation to Gaueko's version and observed that there are quite a few differences. Maybe that has to do with the fact that there are rather a few Basque dialects? I also understand there is an "official standard", i.e. the "Euskara Batua", which is mainly/generally used at present. Was Gaueko's translation perhaps more the Upper Navarrese dialect? What is yours? (Like I said: just curious!)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 22nd September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Hi BSPeter,

I live in Gipuzkoa and it can influence a little, but in me translation I try to write in General Basque for all Basque Country (Navarrre).
Old 28th December 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Default Basque Translation Update v2.60

Basque Translation Update v2.60
Thanks!!
Attached Files
File Type: lng Basque.lng (41.8 KB, 801 views)

Last edited by Azpidatzaik; 9th February 2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old 9th February 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Default Basque Translation Update v2.64

I update Basque Translation to BSPlayer v2.64

I linked here BSplayer v2.64, Skin Maker and ffdshow, ac3filter Language Files.

Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
BS.Player 2.58 Basque Translation / Euskarazko Itzulpena-bs-irakurgailua-2.64-eus_xabier-aramendi-.jpg  

Tags
258, basque, euskarazko, itzulpena, translation