Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th May 2013
BS.Player Newbie

yhan2000 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation BSPlayer keeps crashing when use WHS2011

Hi Guys,

I love BSPlayer and it's no question the best player in Android. I used to have a spare Windows 7 computer, and I used that as NAS to store all my media files, and streaming through LAN mode on BSPlayer on Android devices. No issues at all, everything was smooth and perfect.

I bought a new HP NAS and installed WHS 2011 to replace the old one above, and since then, the problem started.

I can still connect to the server, and view all the files. I can also play the video, but it only last for couple of minutes, then it crashed and automatically move to the next video in the queue. I tried on my mobile and two tablets, they are all the same, and it never worked since I moved to WHS 2011. All those are through WIFI. I can streaming on my desktop through cable without any issues.

I suspected that something in WHS blocked the file transfer and BSPlayer thought that's reaching the end of the movie? then move to the next one in the queue? Is there any settings I need to do in WHS 2011 to make BSPlayer work as normal? I tried different files, they are all the same, it seems it only last between 2 - 7 minutes, then crashed, no matter if you pause in the middle or not.

I checked event viewer in WHS, nothing related at all.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 30th May 2013
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Can you try streaming with another app? Might be WIFI connection issues.
Old 31st May 2013
BS.Player Newbie

yhan2000 is on a distinguished road

Thanks ico-man, I've resolved this issue by updating my router to the latest firmware. It was a wifi connection issue. BSPlayer still rocks. Thanks

Tags
crashing, whs2011