Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 21st May 2020
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2020
Age: 45
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
dekibt is on a distinguished road
Default No video only audio

Hi guys i try to watch a movie but when i play i get only audio without video and the same video i try to play on VLC and the movie is playing just fine i think is a codec issue and this is a movie: Gemini.Man.2019.1080p.BluRay.x265.mp4
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 6th June 2020
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Teach is on a distinguished road
Question Displays gray, pixelated with flashes of video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekibt View Post
Hi guys i try to watch a movie but when i play i get only audio without video and the same video i try to play on VLC and the movie is playing just fine i think is a codec issue and this is a movie: Gemini.Man.2019.1080p.BluRay.x265.mp4
I have the same problem - any luck?

-Win10, BS Player Pro, Latest update/build.
-Displays gray, pixelated with flashes of video.
-Each video tested in multiple other players with no problem - Just in BS Player.
-Audio plays without problem.
-Only happens with some videos - others play fine.

Tried multiple different preference setting to no effect. I can always use other players, but I'm very attached to BS player and I hate to lose it.

Thanks for any help - Teach
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 8th June 2020
Moderator
BS.Player Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Romania
Age: 53
Posts: 5,196
Rep Power: 28
adicoto is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekibt View Post
Hi guys i try to watch a movie but when i play i get only audio without video and the same video i try to play on VLC and the movie is playing just fine i think is a codec issue and this is a movie: Gemini.Man.2019.1080p.BluRay.x265.mp4
Uninstall codecs. Uninstall BSPlayer and it's installed codecs. Install BSPlayer latest build and let codecmanager install LAV Filters.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 8th June 2020
Moderator
BS.Player Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Romania
Age: 53
Posts: 5,196
Rep Power: 28
adicoto is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post
I have the same problem - any luck?

-Win10, BS Player Pro, Latest update/build.
-Displays gray, pixelated with flashes of video.
-Each video tested in multiple other players with no problem - Just in BS Player.
-Audio plays without problem.
-Only happens with some videos - others play fine.

Tried multiple different preference setting to no effect. I can always use other players, but I'm very attached to BS player and I hate to lose it.

Thanks for any help - Teach
Can you tell the difference between files that play ok and files that won't play ? In terms of codecs. Like x264 play ok/x265 won't play, AAC/AC3.

Did you install BSPlayer with LAV Filters ?
Video card drivers are up to date ?
By any chance, did you install may update for win 10 with an old nVidia card ?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 14th July 2020
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
IcoFla is on a distinguished road
Default Only audio, no video

I have a problem,(only audio) only in files MKV, others work fine. Using the last version of BSplayer
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 16th September 2020
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Age: 32
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
kyungglass is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
Uninstall codecs. Uninstall BSPlayer and it's installed codecs. Install BSPlayer latest build and let codecmanager install LAV Filters.
OK will do - thank you
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
audio, video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bs.Player Crash When Mpegsplitter.ax zeev General Talk And Support 19 23rd August 2007 10:32 AM
Can't play 640x480 wmv NTuser General Talk And Support 12 23rd August 2005 02:49 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20