Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

nagad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can not load bsrendv2.dll

No matter what I did, whan I try to play a movie from cd with autorun, I get the massege "can't load bsrendv.dll". I work with the last version bsplay100.807, which I download from http://www.bsplayer.org/ and installed in my pc. I put evreything that is in bsplayer folder on the disc.
my autorun.inf file comes in this way:
[AUTORUN]
OPEN=bsplay.exe "Pulp Fiction.bsi"
icon=autorun.ico
Is there any one who can help me fix this problem.
thanks.
Old 2nd March 2004
BS.Player Power User

HackerWerger is an unknown quantity at this point

In order to launch BSplayer from a cd you need two files:
1) BSplay.exe
2) bsrendv2.dll

All you have to do is copy the above files into the root of the cd.
By the way, which autorun program do you use? :P

P.S. If you had used HW BSplayer Autorun Maker, you wouldn't have that kind of problem because it writes the necessary files (+ skin) into a folder and all that you have to do is to burn that folder!!
Old 3rd March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

nagad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank you for your answer

I used exectly those two files. What I did is copy the whole folder of the BSPlayer to the cd root, but even so I got the massege "can't load bsrendv.dll". For the autorun I am not using a particullary program, just a simple .inf file.
Old 4th March 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: can not load bsrendv2.dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagad
No matter what I did, whan I try to play a movie from cd with autorun, I get the massege "can't load bsrendv.dll".
Are you sure there is nothing mixed-up?
BSPlayer upto and including version 0.8.6 Build 501 contained bplay.exe and bsrendv.dll, whereas later versions (including most recent version 1.00 RC1 Build 807) contain bsplay.exe and bsrendv2.dll.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 5th March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

pepi is an unknown quantity at this point

I have same problem. I thick that BSPLayer have some problems runing from CD/DVD in version 1.xxx. There is no diference if you start BSPlayer with BSI/INI file or opening movie in GUI or from command line. There is another topic named "Bug reports / Can't run .ini file when running bsplayer 1.00.805 from cd" that writes about this problem.
I tried to put all BSPlayer files on DVD, but there is no difference. Allways the same problem no mater where BSPlayer files are placed or from where I start BSPlayer or where movie and subtitles files are.
Version 1.xxx of BSPlayer use bsrendv2.dll, but it reports that file bsrendv.dll is missing. I think that this is only uncorected error message from version 0.86xx.
Old 10th March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Buda is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. Me too. If it start from HD it is working.
I do not understand why autors release 7 time this same bug.
Is not it interisting for autors that it is not posible start a movie from CD or DVD with .bsi or .ini file??????????
I and others reported many times this bug and nothing, no answer.
In new version bug is again.
I do not underestand.
I thing that it is a basic function for divx players.
Autors, please say if you will be think about this bug or it is not interesting for you.
Thenks.
Sorry for my english. :D
Buda

I use old version 0.86.500 and it is work correctly.
Old 12th March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

pepi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BSPlayer and MicroDVD --> same bug

The same bug has MicroDVD player version 1.2. Both works OK if they are started from HD, but fail if they are started from CD/DVD.
It is very interesting, that two players have the same bug. Maybe this is not a player bug.
There is another interesting think. I have done this. I have shared my DVD and maped this share to a drive leter on same PC. After this I had two drives. One is DVD and another is network drive, but with the same contents. If I start player from DVD it fails. If I start it from network drive, it starts OK, same as from HD. The same is for BSPlayer and MicroDVD player 1.2.

Tags
load