Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th July 2007
BS.Player Newbie

dmac123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SCREENCAPTURES 'what you see'

Need help! I had the free version of BSplayer and was happy with it, especially when capturing a frame from any video I played. I've just upgraded to BS Pro but now I've run into a problem. With the free version I was able to screencap the entire full screen by using the Shift+P (capture 'what you see'). But with BS Pro I find Shift+P gives me the same as 'original size'.
It seems odd that the free version works better then Pro, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone have a clue?
Old 29th July 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Just curious to know what version of free BSPlayer you've been using as the problem you're now encountering is rather (too) old already.
http://bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2762#2762
http://bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2693#2693

(Moved this post to bugs-section)
(@Tizio: do you intend to post a new bugs-summary-post?
Imho the old-ones are not so helpfull anymore and should be un"sticky"d.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 29th July 2007
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Hi Peter!
As I wrote in the other post I'm actually almost without internet connection :(
I will not update the bugs section posts at least until Agoust 20

I'm sorry for leaving everything in your hands :roll:
Old 5th August 2007
BS.Player Newbie

dmac123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To BS Peter on screencaptures...

Your last post gave me two useless links; they both led to other people asking the same question and not receiving a satisfactory reply. I've since gone through 23 pages of past posts and have found no answers to anyone's questions about this. Is there a programmer with the company who I can talk to? It seems odd that BS Pro won't do what the older free version could do. Too bad I deleted the older version as soon as I went Pro.
Old 5th August 2007
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

This forum is sustained by other users, not by BSPlayer's team. Some of them do check on regular basis the forum and try to solve the problems posted in here. As a PRO legal user you can always contact the team for this using

http://www.bsplayer.com/en/contact_us/
Old 5th August 2007
BS.Player Master

Default Re: To BS Peter on screencaptures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac123
Your last post gave me two useless links; they both led to other people asking the same question and not receiving a satisfactory reply.
These links (to posts of February 2003!!) were intended to illustrate that the problem you reported already exists for a very very long time now (and that it needs to either be finally solved or be deleted from present BS.Player's feature-list). So the clue was that you were not doing anything wrong, but that it is an old bug! (That's what you asked isn't it?)
I was just wondering if you still knew the version/build that you used to use (where it still worked), as that must have been an older version indeed! (Can it have been something like BSPlay 0.86 Build 493 or ??)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 17th August 2007
BS.Player Master

@BS.Player-team: any news on this one?
Old 28th November 2007
BS.player Regular User

Andrianov is an unknown quantity at this point

BS.Player version 2.21 build 950. The same bug: capturing frame "what ya see" results in capturing a frame of original size. Can anyone tell the BS.P version, that can capture "what ya see" frame correctly?
Old 18th January 2008
BS.Player Master

Old 18th January 2008
BS.Player Power User

kimiraikkonen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrianov
BS.Player version 2.21 build 950. The same bug: capturing frame "what ya see" results in capturing a frame of original size. Can anyone tell the BS.P version, that can capture "what ya see" frame correctly?
I remember that bug was also exist on older versions. What you see is captured as encoded movie size.
Old 19th January 2008
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiraikkonen
I remember that bug was also exist on older versions. What you see is captured as encoded movie size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter in this same thread hereabove (on Aug 5th) already
These links (to posts of February 2003!!) were intended to illustrate that the problem you reported already exists for a very very long time now (and that it needs to either be finally solved or be deleted from present BS.Player's feature-list). So the clue was that you were not doing anything wrong, but that it is an old bug!
So I do think you remember correctly!

Tags
screencaptures