Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd March 2008
BS.Player Newbie

TaKeN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can`t connect to www.bsplayer.org and download new version

Admin lock my last post but he don`t read .... (Edited by BSPeter to include full quote of post referred to)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ....what I
I got it problem, few month ago i buy bsplayer pro version - yesterday i try run my ORGINAL PRO version of BsPlayer and got it error: Please download updated version from www.bsplayer.com - so i go to www.bsplayer.com log to my account i go to download - but i can only download a 2.26 pro version!! There is no option to download 2.27 version :-( i don`t know why :(
Today i try download again - but when i try go to www.bsplayer.org i can`t - connection time out - i am admin so i change a my IP address from XX.XX.XX.88 to XX.XX.XX.89 - and webpage working with no problem!!
So i think admin or provider Bsplayer block my address IP!!
So tell me
1. How i can download Pro version 2.27?
2. Where i must write to unblock my IP address on bsplayer webpage.
Of course i got it orginal version of program and i pay for bsplayer pro version!
Greet`s
TaKeN
I resolve a problem to download new version but my problem is too - i can`t connect from my IP address to web page bsplayer!!
traceroute www.bsplayer.org show me ok...
But when i give in FF: www.bsplayer.org i got it connection timed out :/
i can`t use a forum and other www hosted on IP: 212.18.63.30
i check and i change IP address from: XX.XX.XX.88 to XX.XX.XX.89 and www page working good, so i think my IP address XX.XX.XX.88 is blocked in Bsplayer server/router ;/
Old 2nd March 2008
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Admin didn't lock your post, but I did (mod). I intended to make a seperate post for your IP-issue, but since you now also posted it as a seperate issue, you saved me the trouble! :lol:
(Meanwhile I also asked an additional/related question intended for BS.Player-team)

Just a question: did you also try bsplayer.com?
Tried if cleaning cookies perhaps helps?
(Just some wild ideas)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 2nd March 2008
BS.Player Newbie

TaKeN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BS>Just a question: did you also try bsplayer.com?
Yes - this is the same IP address - so this same result

<BS>Tried if cleaning cookies perhaps helps?
Yes - i try use other OS and this same result

Greets
Old 2nd March 2008
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Maybe something went wrong related to the connection time-out you referred to in your initial post? In this connection I edited your 'start-post' of this thread to include full text of your initial post. I trust BS.Player-team will pick up this matter. (I sent a pm to draw their attention to this thread)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 4th March 2008
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Probably your web browser just made too many connections in a given time period and got your IP temporarily blocked.
Should be fine now, if not - let us know.

Due to obvious reasons, we got some heavy traffic during this weekend - downloads and website were a "bit" less responsive than usual.

At the moment, everything is fixed and working normally.

Tags
connect, download, version