Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th March 2008
BS.player Regular User

beholder4096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inherent bug in key usage (another free resize complaint)

This may not be considered a bug at all by someone, but well, here it is:
When you do "fullscreen free resize" of the movie using ctrl+numpad, you can only "resize up", not resize down. But when I resize a maformed aspect ratio video file, I usually overshot when resizing it and then cannot resize down. I have to press shift+1 and start over. Very inconvenient.

"Free resizing" by one chosen direction in BSplayer -- the one-directional resize as opposed to bi-directional resizing in two opposite directions at the same time -- is a bit meaningless. The best way to describe what I want is to refer to GOMplayer fullscreen resize, it works as expected; it allows resize up and down with ctrl+arrows (doesn't allow resize left and right, but that's another story). Nevermind that I cannot resize only to one direction, as in BSplayer, because I can always move the resulting picture up or down at will.
Old 18th March 2008
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://www.bsplayer.com/forum/viewto...?p=34647#34647
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
free, inherent, key, usage