Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd January 2009
BS.player Regular User

FairwayKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Key allocations not always working

Allocated keys to increase and decrease subtitle size ('Q' and 'Z'). So far so good.

When I play an .avi full screen. I dont seem to be able to increase the fontsize with Q. Z works fine. When I change to windowed play. They seem to work fine.

Running XP PRO SP3 with Klite 445 full
Old 24th January 2009
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

BSplayer version?
With latest release (2.34) every keyboard shortcut assigned to NormalWindow got assigned to FullScreen window too.
You can follow one of these suggestions:
1. Every time you assign a key to some action, remember to assign it to FullScreen too (in Key definitions & WinLIRC you'll find that the first two tabs assign key shortcuts the first to Normal window and the second to Full screen window)
2. You can use BSP KeyDefinitions Manager (link in my signature) to automatically assign every key you set for the Normal window to the full screen actions too
3. Update to the latest BSplayer release and every time you assign a key it will automatically assig it to Full screen window too
Old 24th January 2009
BS.player Regular User

FairwayKnight is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm running 2.34 Xmas version. Is latest AFAIK.
Apperently it doesnt always work as intenden (= a bug?).

It got even worse when I assigned Z for smaller font and CNTL+Z for bigger font.
Every time i just hit the CNTL-key (without touching the Z) the font already got bigger (and made it difficult to effectively use other key combinations with CNTL).

I reassigned keys. And later tried it again with Z and CNTL+Z as mentioned above. Then CNLT+Z didnt work at all in full screen.

Looks a bit inconsistent and unstable.
BSP also regularly crashes on me (= also sign of instability), or makes that the playlist is fixed on one position on my screen, and..., and..., but these are things other threads I suppose :( .
Old 24th January 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

No problem whatsoever overhere.
Check for both Windowed as well as Full screen mode if settings indeed are as you expect them to be.
While doing so please also check that in the South-East corner (below [Reset to default]-button there is no text warning you that the key was already assigned to another function.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
allocations, key, working