Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2009
BS.Player Newbie

donnie888 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy For some reason i get "NO SUBTITLES FOUND"

hi,
i'm visiting a friend of mine, and i was gonna show him the new capabalities of the bsplayer by this amazing option to get online subtitles...
but for some reason, i cant get on any of his computers a sign of life from the subtitles...

always getting NO SUBTITLES FOUND.

and im using the same movies and the same bsplayer installation i have at home......... anyone knows why?

thank u very much
Old 2nd May 2009
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Seems that the site BSPlayer uses to aquire subtitles have some problems with the database and it's offline this days.
Old 21st May 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Leecko is on a distinguished road

Got the same problem, it was finding subs perfectly and then it goes 'No Subtitle FOUND' and when I click on find subtitles online its there, so I dont understand why it isnt working
Old 22nd May 2009
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Subtitle provider opensubtitles.org temporarily disabled their XMLRPC service, this means that BS.Player will not be able to download subtitles automatically. Find subtitles online is different service (web) and it works.

If you know any other subtitle providers that could give BS.Player access to their subtitles, let us know.
Old 22nd May 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

This "online subtitles question" is asked and answered in this forum quite regularly lately.
Some links:
bsplayer cant find subtitles on the web
Subtitles
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 24th May 2009
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road
Cool

Maybe you can try talk with Subtitles - DivX Movies. Subtitulos, Podnapisi, legendas, subtitrari and Subtitrari, titrari, cauta subtitrari, cauta titrari, download, filme, an, ani, dvd, subtitrari dvd, divx, subtitrari divx www.MySubtitles.ro maybe they will agree to let you use the site for subtitles.

Can't you add your own site "http://www.bsplayer-subtitles.com/" to bsplayer to search there subtitles?

Thanks.

Tags
no subtitles found, reason