Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th September 2009
BS.player Regular User

Scream is on a distinguished road
Default [CONFIRMED] Cursor not dissapearing

If I enter full screen in a movie, than I click(ONCE) on the movie in full screen, the main window appears. when I click once more, the main window of bsplayer dissapears, but the cursor doesn't.
In any other case, the cursor disappears after 2-3 seconds, while in full screen mode.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug(a minor one). I'm using V2.43(build 1008) and encountered this bug in other versions(and on different computers too).
Old 11th September 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
If I enter full screen in a movie, then I click(ONCE) on the movie in full screen, the main window appears. when I click once more, the main window of bsplayer dissapears, but the cursor doesn't.
Bug confirmed! (XP SP3; Note pointer does disappear if you move it; accidentally or otherwise.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 12th September 2009
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Can't confirm this. Mouse dissapearing in 1 sec (Internal renderer / Windows 7 )
Old 14th September 2009
BS.player Regular User

adicato: I'm running windows XP SP3 and bsplayer V2.43(build 1008).

Steps for bug: Start movie(mkv, dvd, avi), make movie full screen. Click once on the full screened movie(the main bsplayer window will appear). Move the mouse, click on the full screened movie once more, so that the main window dissapears(leaving the full screened movie), but without moving your mouse(just one left mouse click).

Note: If you move the mouse after the main window dissapears, the mouse cursor will dissapear normally.
Old 14th September 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
....Note: If you move the mouse after the main window dissapears, the mouse cursor will dissapear normally.
That's exactly as I wrote before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Bug confirmed! (XP SP3; Note pointer does disappear if you move it; accidentally or otherwise.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 19th September 2009
BS.player Regular User

BSPeter please pardon me. I thought that adicoto couldn't confirm this bug, when actually he wrote what happened in other circumstances.
Old 16th October 2009
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Bug still present in v2.50.1015 beta (Windows XP SP2)
To reproduce this in my case, some times I have to perform Scream steps, some other times I have to perform Scream steps plus one more click to show the controls window and another click (without moving the mouse) to hide the controls window again

Tags
cursor, dissapearing