Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st July 2009
BS.player Regular User

Azazel is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitles search

Is there a way to turn off the search for subtitles?
It's annoying especially when there are none,or you don't need them,to see checking for subtitles in white in the corner of the screen.
Old 31st July 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

(1)
Don't doublepost!
(2)
To switch off auto online subtitles (repeating my other posts):
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles > [Online subtitles]
Deselect "[ ] Enable online subtitles"
also deselect "[ ] Download only if local subtitles are not available"
as well as "[ ] http://www.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc"
Maybe close and restart BS.Player.
Only if the above doesn't help:
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles > [Subtitle properties]
Select "[v] Subtitles disabled"
If none of the above does help: what version are you using?
(Unless it is a really big secret it would be very helpful to at least always give thàt minimal info in any item posted.)
(3)
Popup dialogs
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 31st July 2009
BS.player Regular User

Azazel is on a distinguished road

Im using version 2.43
Old 14th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

michiseiner is on a distinguished road

i switched off all those options because i am really not interested in subtitles, but now bs player asks me every time i start it "no local subtitles found, want me to find some online?". well thats my translation its not a quote. and i am really tired of clicking NOOOO all the time :(
if someone deactivates online subs + subs in general, why are you still asking him about it, i dont get it.

using 2.43
Old 14th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

michiseiner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiseiner View Post
i switched off all those options because i am really not interested in subtitles, but now bs player asks me every time i start it "no local subtitles found, want me to find some online?". well thats my translation its not a quote. and i am really tired of clicking NOOOO all the time :(
if someone deactivates online subs + subs in general, why are you still asking him about it, i dont get it.

using 2.43

i fixed the problem for me now. in the online subs settings i entered the value "300" at "only download if movie longer than(minutes)".
Old 16th October 2009
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

I did the same thing before. Now in v2.50.1015 beta there's an option in that screen which let you choose to show that message again or not.
I have not checked the "Don't ask again" checkbox yet because I don't know where to to go to re-enable it again (probably there's an option in BSplayer.xml settings file, but I've not tested it yet and I think there should be an option in preferences window)
Old 16th October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-report...line+subtitles
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
search, subtitles