Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

hempeš is on a distinguished road
Default i have audio but no video

hello everybody! yes a know silly question but i cant help myself and i cant solved the problem. as a matter a fact i dont like technologies because it is complicated and you must seat many hours to fix something.. i have download bs player and i have no picture but the sound is there what to do? codecs supposed to be with bs player together with the download,faq did not help me at all.
Old 13th October 2009
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road

Install K-Lite Codec Pack see if that helps you.

Thanks.
Old 13th October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Maybe some info on the type of (video)file (including the codec used to create it) you're playing would be helpfull.
Otherwise you will just get some general answers like to install codec packs .
And did you allow BS.Player, when you installed it, to install the internal* codecs? (internal as meaning only for being used by BS.Player and not interfering with any other program).
If not, you can still do so by running the codecmanager.exe program which you can find inside BS.Player's installation folder (default C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer(Pro).
[SOLVED] Begginer! What do I need to play DivX?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
audio, video