Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

lee_leses is on a distinguished road
Default Is there a way to access the English language track?

I'm sure this is a common question.

I ripped a Blu-Ray disk, and I can't get power DVD to recognize the BD-R's I've burned.

I can play the movie stream from the hard drive.

I'm running Windows 7

So, I tried this player, and the video is awesome, but I cannot access the English language audio track.

Does someone know how to burn a Blu-Ray that will play with Powerdvd?

Or, does someone know if there are settings in BS Player that will access the English audio tracks?

Thank You,

Lee
Old 5th August 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

(rightclick >) Audio > Audio streams / MPEG audio channels
is the usual BS.Player-way to access audio tracks.

The default audio stream can be set under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Audio.

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 5th August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

I will definately check that out.

I was able to remove all the foreign language streams after I posted this using tsmuxer.

Now the thing plays right with VLC player, but in BS Player the audio tracks thing is greyed out completely and no sound at all. Very frustrating.

I also figured out I was using the ISO file system instead of the correct UDF file system when I was burning the Blu-Ray disks. Now that I'm using UDF the 25 and 50 GB disks are both playing right with Powerdvd! So at least I have a workable solution. But I would like to better understand the audio tracks and why they are now greyed out in BS Player since I removed all but the english track using tsmuxer. Again, the m2ts movie file now plays right with VLC player since I muxed it.

Thank You,

Lee
Old 5th August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Also, did you circle and star in red the link below for mediaplayer4free? Was that you trying to tell me something?

Lee B.
Old 5th August 2010
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_leses View Post
Also, did you circle and star in red the link below for mediaplayer4free? Was that you trying to tell me something?

Lee B.
Nope! Where does the link lead to?
Can you post a picture please?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 6th August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Here it is. Can't you see it on the page above with the other posts above?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic.jpg (92.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 7th August 2010
BS.Player Master

No I don't see them. These google-ads differ depending i.a. on from which country you're looking.
In fact I don't see them at all because the anti-virus/spam program which I use filters these ads out.

Tags
access, english, language, track