Weird problem in BS player pro 2.7
I tried several known options for trying and fix the problem:
As a temporary solution:
Under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties] ...
(1) ... verify setting of the box "Use new subtitle parser/renderer"; try if (de)selection makes any difference.
(2) ... verify what script is selected under [Font]; if (e.g.) Western .. change it to correct script.
Another possibility is to load the file Hebrew.lng (in subfolder "lang" of BS.Player's installation folder) in Notepad. Without making any changes click on "File" > "Save as" and verify at the bottom what Encoding is selected (e.g. UTF-8 or ANSI). Now change this setting
When I checked the "lang" folder I noticed the Hebrew in the folder is also Gibberish when I opened it.
I will really appreciate any help!
I did not had an option changing the Encoding is selected (e.g. UTF-8 or ANSI)
|hebrew, player, pro, weird|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|BS Player Pro - Choppy video||MatH||BSPlayer for Android||0||23rd July 2014 03:13 PM|
|A really weird problem with BS player||SaarHay||General Talk And Support||7||10th August 2013 04:24 PM|
|Problem with BS Player PRO and Win 8||SnooPDoG||General Talk And Support||2||9th January 2013 08:47 PM|
|Bugs/cosmetical issues re GUI/translation of BS.Player versions 252/253/254||BSPeter||Bug Reports And Codecs||19||2nd August 2010 09:15 PM|
|Bs Player playback problem (weird)||OpT1mUs||Bug Reports And Codecs||15||15th January 2010 01:19 AM|