Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th July 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Driiiies is on a distinguished road
Default Can't click on play (of DVD menu)

When i wanna start a dvd, not downloaded but one from a disc, i can't click on play, or scene selection, how can i click on it?
thx!
Old 16th July 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

You're a Pro user? (Version/build?)
Opened DVD how (rightclick > Open DVD > ...) ?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th July 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Driiiies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
You're a Pro user? (Version/build?)
Opened DVD how (rightclick > Open DVD > ...) ?
no i use the free version,
i just open bs player and chose at menu open map, then i go to the dvd and click on it... it starts to play but when the menu of the dvd appears i can't click on play or whatever... :)
Old 18th July 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Only BS.Player Pro can also play DVD's "DVD-style" (using DVD-menu etc. on the basis of the VIDEO_TS.IFO), but BS.Player Free is only able to play the individual VOB-files. So you simply have to select the correct VOB files. (So e.g. start with VTS_01_1.VOB (... VTS_01_2.VOB ... VTS_01_3.VOB ...) instead of with VTS_01_0.VOB). If you put these VOB's in a playlist, the entire movie will be shown in one go (as one would expect).
Look at the size of the VOB-files; those of the actual movie usually have a size of 1.048.404 kB, mostly except for the last part which may be smaller. (As may be expected encrypted DVD's may still be a problem. The application "DVD Decrypter" could maybe help there.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
click, play