Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   News And Updates (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/)
-   -   BSPlayer version 3 has officially gone to alpha stage! (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/20357-bsplayer-version-3-has-officially-gone-alpha-stage.html)

alha 17th May 2014 12:20 AM

Well, it's been at least 6 months since we've heard anything stated about the new version, and about a year and a half since it was announced that it has officially gone to Alpha. Not feeling too good at this point about another release any time soon. Maybe 2015? Would be nice to get an honest appraisal of it's current state, as well as the best guesstimate of some sort of release date for Anything, this would make most of us users much happier, and who doesn't want happy users?:wink:

Yoann13 22nd May 2014 12:11 PM

seems no one from BSPlayer staff is bothering to come here these times...

Ico-man 8th July 2014 02:17 PM

Sadly, still not ready for testing ...

Xrox 26th July 2014 03:19 PM

You said ETA is 6 MONTHS for full release.
It's been 2 YEARS and not even alpha release :(

Wetfire 4th February 2015 02:10 PM

How about now?

Hi.

It's February 2015.

As I understand it seems to me according to this very post that Win version of BS Player is put to a halt or even worse - abandoned...?

I made a small descent suggestion for a feature that is long ago embeded into the ANDROID version which btw rules. The reason why I bought it on the Google Play. I am ready to buy the pro WIN version as long as I see any development...

1/ Please update how far are you with BS Player for Win 3.0?

2/ Will it include the feature I mentioned?

Thank you in advance for your answers! :-)

Ico-man 5th February 2015 02:48 PM

Media player is officially in alpha stage and is under testing.

Wetfire 11th February 2015 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 78288)
Media player is officially in alpha stage and is under testing.

Great. How long until some results are to be seen? And does it contain the feature I was talking about?

Ico-man 12th February 2015 12:18 PM

http://forum.bsplayer.com/feature-re...html#post78287

Wetfire 23rd February 2015 05:20 PM

Thank you for answering the second part to some extend only...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wetfire (Beitrag 78414)
Great. How long until some results are to be seen? ...

You seemed however to have forgotten the first part of the question. :-)

For a commercial project the responses seem inadequate.

More and more people think that BSPlayer project (windows fork) is dead.

I want to spend money on you guys... but do you really want it?

Ico-man 17th March 2015 02:41 PM

It is a big mystery. :teeth:

Xrox 7th April 2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 79994)
It is a big mystery. :teeth:

more news plz :(

Mate1 3rd July 2015 03:58 PM

I want BSPlayer v3, even beta.
How many years will have to move from alpha stage, the beta?

Thanks!

jc55jc 1st August 2015 02:30 PM

BSPlayer V3

This message is for the creator of this player.
Have used this player (free version) for about a month and indeed is the best available that I know of.
Apparently you need support in the way of funds to continue improving this software.
Well, the amount that you want for the PRO version is not very appealing, and makes it much worse when you ask for $20.00 every year to renew the subscription.
Apparently and based on the threads you have not done anything in the form of substantial improvement to the software.
My suggestion is that you perhaps maintain the initial cost the same but drop the yearly renewal, unless you go to work and show substantial improvements to the software on a regular basis.
Once that happens, then you will have me as a contributor:cool.

Ico-man 10th August 2015 07:32 AM

Subscription to updates is $19.90 per year and is optional. You can use PRO indefinitely, without any subscriptions (if you don't need newer versions of BSPlayer).

ntggl19 17th August 2015 05:14 AM

no offence Ico-man, but i think that bsplayer 3 is the TROLL of the decade, sure you have problems developing this new version but from eta 6 months to 3 years+ something doesn't feel right, i think that you must tell us all where exactly is the problem because there is a lot of people (including me) that they are waiting bsplayer v3....

jc55jc 20th August 2015 05:14 PM

Well Ico-man, apparently your posts never address what people is looking for.
Upgraded my operating system to WIN 10 and BS.Player does not function properly in this environment.
As of today stopped using BS. Player.
I will check again in five years and see what is going on.

user242 22nd August 2015 08:16 PM

BSplayer VS Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 , bsplayer 2.69 opens a file about 10 sec, sooo slooow, reinstallation did not help. I have been using Bsplayer for a 10 years, but now, I am thinking about changing it to vlc :confuse:

ariston 25th August 2015 03:46 PM

Is BSPlayer 3 just a joke?

I don't know why AB Team don't like to develop BSPlayer anymore. I mean BSPlayer has a great opportunity to be one of top three multimedia players. But as I know you're not developing BSplayer anymore (on maybe just a few hours per month). This forum looks very old and also BSPlayer website looks like we're in year 2009, not 2015. I mean it's better to sell this thing, before all will go down to zero. BSPlayer popularity goes down every month. It's great project, but developers don't like it anymore (as we all see). It is time to release version 3 and also develop new forum and new presentation website (responsive). Guys c'mon!

Xrox 30th August 2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariston (Beitrag 83340)
I don't know why AB Team don't like to develop BSPlayer anymore. I mean BSPlayer has a great opportunity to be one of top three multimedia players. But as I know you're not developing BSplayer anymore (on maybe just a few hours per month). This forum looks very old and also BSPlayer website looks like we're in year 2009, not 2015. I mean it's better to sell this thing, before all will go down to zero. BSPlayer popularity goes down every month. It's great project, but developers don't like it anymore (as we all see). It is time to release version 3 and also develop new forum and new presentation website (responsive). Guys c'mon!

yeah what's up with v3?
we are waiting for several years now.

margyjr 13th September 2015 05:42 AM

BSPlayer v3??

I also have been waiting for v3 Player