Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th May 2010
BS.Player Newbie

ali1992 is on a distinguished road
Default How To Save Subtitle Corrections

Hi guys I currently have a relative who is on-board a ship and I need to combine his specific subtitles together for a film I am Sending him. I have made the necessary corrections through the subtitle options on BS Player however how can I save them so when I burn the film he could automatic watch the film on his laptop with the correct subtitles per frame. Please if you could help me asap?
Old 30th May 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

If you made the corrections through BSPlayer's built-in subtitle editor, just hit the save subtitle button. Done.
If you made the corrections using keys, you haven't modified the subtitle, just told BSPlayer to use a delay. So you still must edit the sub.
Old 30th May 2010
BS.Player Newbie

I did the editing through subtitles options by pressing ctrl and left or right . What other way can i sync the subs ?thanks
Old 30th May 2010
BS.Player Newbie

How do i get into the built in sub title editor and how do i use it to make the correct sync for the subs with the timeing
Old 30th May 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Subtitles correction
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 31st May 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali1992 View Post
.... I have tried downloading bs.player pro off torrent but its all so confuseing even with the registered keys and so on........
...this sounds pretty illegal
Closing this thread!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Closed Thread

Tags
corrections, save, subtitle