Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd August 2009
BS.Player Newbie

debuthmx is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Where is the usual menu bar in bsplayer 2.43???

I have installed bsplayer free 2.43 when i launche a video in reduced sceen mode, i can't see the usual menu bar that was usualy always on the top of the screen. It has desapeared?

Doesn't it exist in this version?

Thanks
Old 24th August 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by debuthmx View Post
....reduced sceen mode .... the usual menu bar usualy always on the top of the screen....
Unfortunately it is not entirely clear to me what you mean.
"reduced sceen mode" perhaps you mean windowed mode (mode fenêtre)? and by "usual menu bar" you mean main window (la fenêtre principale=le lecteur)?
Anyhow: do you maybe see a BS.Player-icon in the system tray/systray (zone de notification en bas à droite de l'écran) or is there any change if you depress [H]-key?

P.S.:
Maybe use the international section forum to ask your question in (e.g.) French:
International Main forum - Official BS.Player forums
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 25th August 2009
BS.Player Newbie

In windowed mode, we always had, on the top of the window, a menu (une barre des menus) like in the other softs. In this menu you can usually choose, open, close, view, option, etc ... You have a kind of this menu on the top of your ... browser.
Old 25th August 2009
BS.Player Master

Do you mean BS.Player controlbar (click here)?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 26th August 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Hier you have an example of what i mean:

Captures d'écran, screenshots et images de Media Player Classic

Look at the top of the window, you have : fichier, affichage, etc ...

In bs player, you dont have any menu.
Old 26th August 2009
BS.player Regular User

Feñiz is on a distinguished road
Smile

You can right click over the control panel or over the main window of the player to get the BSPlayer menu.
Old 26th August 2009
BS.Player Master

@Feñiz: control panel and/or main window are one and the same:

@debuthmx: in as far as I know there has never been a version of BS.Player with a menubar at top of the window like your MPC-example.
Which version was it that had "the usual menu bar that was usualy always on the top of the screen"??
It could probably be done by using a one-window-skin, but I personally havn't seen any such skin yet with an acceptable appearance:
Sample of BS.Player one-window skin

In fact I think the separate (optionally borderless) video-window of BS.Player is one of its strengths.

Usually the control of BS.Player is either done through main window = control panel (see the example base-skin above, but there really is an abundant variety of BS.Player-skins available), or by its shortcut keys (like e.g.: Z, X, C, V, B = Prev, Play, Pause, Stop, Next).
Alternatively there is the Control-bar as referred to in my previous post:

And like Feñiz mentioned: further menus are available by right-clicking on control-panel or movie window.
Old 26th August 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
@debuthmx: in as far as I know there has never been a version of BS.Player with a menubar at top of the window like your MPC-example.
I think y're wright

Thanks for your explanations
Old 26th August 2009
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by debuthmx View Post
... Thanks for your explanations
You're welcome!

Tags
bar, menu, usual