Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

MadeInBulgaria is on a distinguished road
Default My time @ Movie don't work...

Hey i try to fix it whit new versions but everytime when i watch some movie and when click "I" to see the minute of the movie and % till end doest work stay only at same time...How to fix it?
Old 14th October 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Are your personal preferences correctly selected?
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [OSD options]
(Note you can select more than one if you wish.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 14th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Thank you :)
Old 15th October 2009
BS.Player Master

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 15th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

But now i got this problem since i installed whole K-lite codecs....
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/39/32/...75dd483932.JPG
Old 15th October 2009
BS.Player Master

I always advise against installing any codec-packs!
Why did you install a codec-pack?
Old 16th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Um i installed cuz bsplayer write that some codec is brocken and try to fix whit this ;(
Old 16th October 2009
BS.Player Master

You could always re-run BS.Players own codec manager (codecmanager.exe) which always automatically runs at BS.Player's installation. You can find it inside BS.Player's installation folder (default: C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro).
If that doesn't help, well .... there is this forum to ask so that your fellow users may be able to help you. (Buyers of the Pro-version are also entitled to receive direct e-mail support from BS.Player's team itself.)
In order to enable your fellow users to help you, always make sure to provide the necessary info (like with what codec the 'troublesome' movie was encoded upon its creation).
In this connection please read the first few items of my Help2Help-post (which perhaps isn't entirely up-to-date anymore, but still holds plentyfull usefull information).
Old 16th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Thank you :)

Tags
movie, time, work