Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th March 2012
BS.Player Newbie

shjpjng is on a distinguished road
Red face BS.Player PRO 2.61 does not support DFX Audio Enhancer 10.

I can't add DFX 10 to Bs blayer Pro 2.61.

please, help me.

Thank so much
Old 28th March 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Here on the forum we (BS.Player users like you) are trying to help each other to solve problems and also try to figure out which bugs BSplayer still has to help developpers to fix them and improve the player. This especially for the Free version users for which there is no "official support" by the developpers. Apparently so far no fellow-user knows how to help you.

However, as a licenced Pro-user you're entitled to receive direct email support from BS.Player team and as this is commony known to purchasers of Pro-version, I assume you're well aware of this too.
Now, did you already contact them (here)?

P.S.:
I personally don't know DFX Audio Enhancer 10, but if it is a Winamp2 DSP plugin and you don't know how to get it working:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
For users which maybe are unfamiliar with the use of WinAmp2 DSP plugins in BS.Player:
Please go to:
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Audio > Winamp2 DSP plugins
There you can select if Winamp plugins should be enabled/supported.
Also (in the south-east quarter) you can select the directory/folder where you saved your WinAmp2 plugins.
Finally you can select the plugin to be used and (with an appropriate media-file loaded in BS.Player!) you can Load it and access and set the plugin's properties, using the button "Config".
Further ..
while playing a file, you can also access the active DSP plugin and set its properties through rightclick > Audio > DSP plugin > etc.
Enjoy!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 10th June 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
However, as a licenced Pro-user you're entitled to receive direct email support from BS.Player team and as this is commony known to purchasers of Pro-version, I assume you're well aware of this too.
Now, did you already contact them (here)?

P.S.:
I personally don't know DFX Audio Enhancer 10, but if it is a Winamp2 DSP plugin and you don't know how to get it working:

Yeah, Thanks so much. Successful.
Old 10th June 2012
BS.Player Newbie

I am so happy, i love Bs Player.

Tags
261, audio, dfx, pro, support