Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th December 2009
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road
Arrow sound high

I have seen a great option on my Tv Tunner and i think it will be great if bsplayer can make this option,if you start the Tv Tunner program and computer sounds it's let say 20% the Tv Tunner will make it go at 100% and when you close the Tv Tunner program it will restore to it previous state,i think when you start the bsplayer to make the sound go at maximum i mean the computer sound and when you close it to restore it to previous state,or a option for this will be great.

Thanks.
Old 18th December 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Similar to this perhaps?
Are we talking about a TV tuner card in your PC or a feature of your TV-set?
If your intention is that BS.Player should increase PC's volume (as opposed to its own volume) I would most certainly vote against that.

Two maybe related posts:
http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/9046-solved-volume-boost-gretech-audio-decoder.html#post34486
http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/4905-audio-winamp-plugins.html#post14524
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th December 2009
BS.Player Power User

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Similar to this perhaps?
Are we talking about a TV tuner card in your PC or a feature of your TV-set?
If your intention is that BS.Player should increase PC's volume (as opposed to its own volume) I would most certainly vote against that.

Two maybe related posts:
http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/9046-solved-volume-boost-gretech-audio-decoder.html#post34486
http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/4905-audio-winamp-plugins.html#post14524

I have a TV tuner card in my pc. i'll take a look at that links.

Thanks.
Old 18th December 2009
BS.Player Power User

If i enable winamp dsp it will unselect it self. Is this a bug?
Old 19th December 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ps View Post
If i enable winamp dsp it will unselect it self. Is this a bug?
Cannot confirm.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
high, sound