Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th July 2016
BS.Player Newbie

dakooga is on a distinguished road
Default BSPlayer Pro Cover Art & Library shortcuts

BSPlayer Pro for Android

Video Cover Art
Would be really useful to support video cover art in MP4 and MKV files and use this instead of generating a thumbnail if it is found. It's really common these days and would save time and battery when displaying a folder contents either locally or on the LAN.

My folder in Windows look like this:

Which I think is easier to see what each file it than seeing a thumbnail from some random point in the video.

Library Shortcuts
I found how you can create playlists (which makes sense for music files) but I can't find how you can create shortcuts or symlinks to local or LAN folders... whicih meane every time Ihave to navigate to the LAN or local folder I want to play media from.

Can you please add a way to store a shortcut to a resource in the Library. I can only add a URL but this seems to need to resolve to a file.

Thanks for reading hopefully you'll see the merit in the suggestions..

~Dakooga

Tags
art, cover, cover art, library, pro, shortcuts, video