Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th September 2010
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

This will be fixed in next beta, only the language selected in Preferences will be checked by default.
Old 17th September 2010
BS.Player Newbie

gabisarbu18 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
This will be fixed in next beta, only the language selected in Preferences will be checked by default.
thx a lot. hope that will be soon...
Old 17th September 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabisarbu18 View Post
How can I make BSPlayer stop check the subtitles found automatically?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
This part is what I have answered...
Sorry adicoto but if you think so, I don't think you read the question correctly then.
IMHO gabisarbu18 question refers to the "subtitles found" and it is with respect to those found subtitles that (s)he asks how (s)he can make BSPlayer stop checking (=selecting) them automatically? I don't think (s)he wants to stop BS.Player from searching for subtitles.
Anyhow, meanwhile Ico-man responded to the effect that the next release will take care of the bug (as also referred to in our posts) so that then only those (of the) found subtitles will be checked automatically, which are in the language(s) as selected by the user in settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post

P.S. adicoto:
Didn't your bugs-report concern subs in a (sub)folder (rather then on-line subs)?
I think this post is what you refer to or ...? Subtitles with language suffix doesn't work ?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 17th September 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

I've searched myself the post I am talking about and couldn't find it. It was a screncap of an online subs download, whose names had nothing in common with the video file that was playing and another one with all possible language selected (by BSPlayer), except for the romanian one :)
And my post you are reffering to, I intended to point to that I've wrote in the post above mentioned, because I tryed to stop that automatic check by selecting romanian as primary language, but wasn't working. Maybe that's why BSPlayer download the all other languages.
I think the old way (all unchecked, you check what you want to download, was more useful)
Old 29th May 2011
BS.Player Newbie

atty2005 is on a distinguished road
Question Online subtitle default offline file name?

Is there an option to change this?
Old 30th May 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atty2005 View Post
Is there an option to change this?
Please always mention which version/build you're using. If applicable please update to latest version. Also specify your problem as the thread handles more than one issue, so I personally find it a bit difficult to know what you mean by "... to change this".
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
online, question, subtitles