rosemarydiaz589 is on a distinguished road

this is the official link of this android app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...spandroid.full

the Updated new version date February 25, 2016
Old 24th May 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Vicka is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I have a tablet onda mini v818. How do I install on this device BSPlayer? When you try to download it from the Play Market pops up an error that BS player is not supported for this device.
Please help
Old 24th July 2016
BS.Player Newbie

yuvrajkale is on a distinguished road

One of the best music & video player
Old 22nd August 2016
BS.Player Newbie

food123 is on a distinguished road

One of the best music & video player
Old 27th September 2016
BS.Player Newbie

dhsc19 is on a distinguished road
Question Not compatible with LG G Vista 2 (H740)?

I have an LG G Vista 2, released Oct 2015. Currently running Android 6.0.1. Google play on mobile app says "Not available in my country". I'm in the US. Google play from web site says "Not compatible with my device"

My phone has:

Chipset Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
CPU Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU Adreno 405

Is there a mistake?
Old 15th February 2017
BS.Player Newbie

Damian Phillips is on a distinguished road

This the best app video and music player for Android, but there is one problem in my phone while using it. Every time I play music (mp3 format) in my phone (LG G4) with "repeat all" or "repeat one" function, it won't repeat when I listen to music in background, while using some other app too.
Old 20th December 2017
BS.Player Newbie

irfanaloha is on a distinguished road
Default Very Good

Nice app for android to enjoy music.
Old 11th May 2018
BS.Player Newbie

lukaskupasz is on a distinguished road

I noticed that playing MKV or MP4 videos (HW accelerated) in BS Player stuttered over LAN (SMB share). It wasn't playing at a smooth 24fps. My Note 7 is connected via AC wireless to my TP-LINK C9 router. Changed the access point settings, including channel, transmit power, AC only to no avail. Restarted Note 7 and router and problem quickly returned, all videos just stuttered.

I tried copying a video to SD card on Note 7 and played using BS Player with no problems. Playback was smooth without stutters.

This is frustrating as my 2 year old Xperia Z3 has no problems playing the same videos over LAN without stutters. I've tried changing my wireless router settings, BS Player settings and nothing seems to work. Any thoughts on what I can do to resolve this issue?
Old 16th November 2018
BS.Player Newbie

Andrej is on a distinguished road

I installed the new version of BS player for android on Pocophone F1, but i experience 2 problems:
1. the bs player only finds english subtitles, while the pc version finds more subtitles in other languages for the same movie (where i can set which sites the bs player to browse, i believe its not searching on the same sites like the pc version)
2. after watching a few videos, the bs player stops working, the screen is black and videos dont play. clearing data doesnt help, only uninstal and new instalation is fixing the problem temporary.
any solutions for this?
Old 6th March 2019
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road
Default Major app update (beta)

We have released new version of the app, still in beta. A LOT of improvements are included.

If you want to try it, you have to enable Early access and beta testing in Google Play or here for FREE: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...spandroid.free
and here for full version: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...spandroid.full
Old 30th April 2019
BS.Player Newbie

AMPP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
We have released new version of the app, still in beta. A LOT of improvements are included.

If you want to try it, you have to enable Early access and beta testing in Google Play or here for FREE: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...spandroid.free
and here for full version: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...spandroid.full

Thanks for making a Beta available. I notice that when accessing files on LAN, the display mode options are gone. That means I cannot use grid view which is what I prefer. I left the beta and reverted because this option is important to me.

Thanks,
AMPP
Old 2nd January 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Default Sorting Videos not Working on New Version v3.0 Build 212

Sorting videos by date or added on SMB shares is not working on Version 3.0 Build 212.

Hope BSPlayer developers can get the bug resolved quickly.
Old 2nd January 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Looks like they either did a very fast bugfix or it was already in the works, because it's fixed now in the update that came out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPP View Post
Sorting videos by date or added on SMB shares is not working on Version 3.0 Build 212.

Hope BSPlayer developers can get the bug resolved quickly.
Old 23rd January 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Looks like they either did a very fast bugfix or it was already in the works, because it's fixed now in the update that came out today.

Sorting videos on SMB works now, but you have to change it every single time you open the app. It would be better if it worked like it did in the old version and stayed put for the sort order after you set it.
Old 25th January 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Sorting videos on SMB works now, but you have to change it every single time you open the app. It would be better if it worked like it did in the old version and stayed put for the sort order after you set it.

Thanks for fixing the sort on SMB on the new version so it remembers it now. I also like the new compact grid view.

I'm really starting to like the new version now more than the old version, thanks for your hard work!

I do have a feature request, not sure if it's possible or not. Would you be able to develop in the ability to pan after you zoom in? Maybe while you are still holding two fingers on the screen as you pinch to zoom, you move those up/down left/right to pan the zoomed in video? Right now it seems you can only zoom in to the fixed point on the center of the video. MX Player used to be able to do it, although they may have removed that feature. MX Player doesn't seem to be able to do SMB though, that's really what sets your video player apart from the rest.
Old 1st February 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Thanks for fixing the sort on SMB on the new version so it remembers it now. I also like the new compact grid view.

I'm really starting to like the new version now more than the old version, thanks for your hard work!

I do have a feature request, not sure if it's possible or not. Would you be able to develop in the ability to pan after you zoom in? Maybe while you are still holding two fingers on the screen as you pinch to zoom, you move those up/down left/right to pan the zoomed in video? Right now it seems you can only zoom in to the fixed point on the center of the video. MX Player used to be able to do it, although they may have removed that feature. MX Player doesn't seem to be able to do SMB though, that's really what sets your video player apart from the rest.

Thanks for adding the pan after zooming functionality in the latest update, works great!
Old 19th February 2020
BS.Player Newbie

astratom is on a distinguished road

thanks for the help
Old 12th August 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Ava111- is on a distinguished road

Old 25th September 2020
BS.Player Newbie

Free_User is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Hey guys and girls!
Cant enable UPnP discovery and dlna media server on last version, am I doing something wrong?

Tags
android