Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

c0der is on a distinguished road
Default ISO file has no menu control

When I open an ISO file in BSPlayer, I see the DVD menu, but I can't select anything. Even when I hover over a menu button, the button doesn't change colors as it does on the original DVD (that the iso was ripped from).

Does BSPlayer not support menus?

Thanks...
Old 15th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Purchasers of BS.Player Pro are entitled to get direct e-mail support from BS.Player's team: www.bsplayer.com.
BS.Player Free doesn't support DVD-style playing of DVDs: Can't click on play (of DVD menu)
(See the differences here).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 16th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

I don't see "DVD menu" support listed in the features for BSPlayer Pro. Are you certain of this? I need menu support for ISO files, NOT loading from "VIDEO_TS.IFO". Have you tried loading an ISO file? If so, were you able to navigate the DVD menus correctly with the PRO version?

If I buy the PRO version, and it doesn't support this feature, can I get a refund?

Thanks!
Old 16th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

For BS.Player Pro it states: "DVD support (mpeg2 codecs required)".
I unfortunately have no ISO-images (use .nrg resp. .img), so I cannot test.
Concerning getting a refund, you better ask a BS.Player-team member.
You could e.g. send a p.m. (private mail) to Ico-man.
(It's under User Control Panel, most left in the blue bar above.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 17th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

I received the following reply from BSPlayer support:

"DVD menus from iso files are not supported at the moment, we may include this in following versions, please watch our news section for updates."

Very disappointing. Even FREE players such as 'VLC Media Player' support DVD menus in ISO files. Hopefully they'll add this feature soon to BSPlayer.

Tags
control, file, iso, menu