Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation = Problem to buy the Pro version =

Hello,

I'm using the freeware version. I wanted to buy his program, version Pro, and I could not. Firefox and IE tell me that your purchase web page is insecure and will not let me do the shopping, or with credit card or with PayPal.

It's a shame, because I was interested in buying your program Pro version

Regards,
JCMM
Old 24th September 2011
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Dear jcmm, just tried myself (Firefox+paypal), and I can proceed 'till the last steps and also login into my paypal account.
Are you sure it's Firefox and/or paypal to tell you that the site is insecure, and not your antivirus/firewall software?
Are you sure you tried to buy BS.Player Pro from the official page (http://www.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-english/purchase.html)?

I reported the purchase page link in non linkable way to let you verify that the link is the right one!
Beware from the scam sites, and if you verify that you tried to but BS.Player Pro from an unauthorized site, please, report it here as soon as you can with all the details related to that site.
Thank you very much
Old 24th September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio View Post
Dear jcmm, just tried myself (Firefox+paypal), and I can proceed 'till the last steps and also login into my paypal account.
Are you sure it's Firefox and/or paypal to tell you that the site is insecure, and not your antivirus/firewall software?
Are you sure you tried to buy BS.Player Pro from the official page (http://www.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-english/purchase.html)?

I reported the purchase page link in non linkable way to let you verify that the link is the right one!
Beware from the scam sites, and if you verify that you tried to but BS.Player Pro from an unauthorized site, please, report it here as soon as you can with all the details related to that site.
Thank you very much
Hello,

There is a problem connecting with the company that manages shopping for BS Player. At that time is when my two browsers detect lack of security. I've already been given in BS Player support they are going to investigate this company. Yesterday I finally managed to buy BS Player Pro, but through PayPal, there were no security problems in my browsers.

Greetings and thanks,
JCMM
Old 24th September 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm View Post
....There is a problem connecting with the company that manages shopping for BS Player....
Referring also to Tizio's post preceeding yours .... which company are you referring to? Name? Web-address?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 25th September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Referring also to Tizio's post preceeding yours .... which company are you referring to? Name? Web-address?
Hello,

It is the company that manages the purchase of BS Player officially. BS Player already indicated that I will study this case. When I tried to buy the program on several occasions my two browsers (Firefox and IE9, always updated) advised me not to get into that site because of lack of security. I facilitated the images out in both browsers, and to provide technical support BS Player. I finally managed to buy BS Player Pro by PayPal, which gave me no security problems.

Regards,
JCMM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Firefox-BSplayer.jpg (22.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IE9-BSplayersshot-7.jpg (23.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 28th September 2011
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Worldpay's response:

The images attached by the shopper show a certificate warning presented by the shopper's browsers. I can confirm the SSL certificates in use by WorldPay are valid and we have had no other reports of the same issue, the issue appears to be local to the shopper's machine.
Old 28th September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
Worldpay's response:

The images attached by the shopper show a certificate warning presented by the shopper's browsers. I can confirm the SSL certificates in use by WorldPay are valid and we have had no other reports of the same issue, the issue appears to be local to the shopper's machine.
Hello,

I have two browsers with default certificates and protections that come from the brand of each... so far have failed me, nor my Kaspersky Internet Suite 2012. WordPay not know, so I can not have security of your certificate Verica so that tells me my browser. For this reason, the purchase of the PayPal finally I made it, if I was all right in my browser.

Well you would have to verify this with WordPay because Firefox (7.0, new) and IE9 (updated time), are very reliable.

Regards,

Tags
buy, pro, version