Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 22nd September 2011
jcmm's Avatar
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation = Problem to buy the Pro version =

Hello,

I'm using the freeware version. I wanted to buy his program, version Pro, and I could not. Firefox and IE tell me that your purchase web page is insecure and will not let me do the shopping, or with credit card or with PayPal.

It's a shame, because I was interested in buying your program Pro version

Regards,
JCMM
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 24th September 2011
Moderator
BS.Player Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Italy
Posts: 3,037
Rep Power: 21
Tizio will become famous soon enough
Default

Dear jcmm, just tried myself (Firefox+paypal), and I can proceed 'till the last steps and also login into my paypal account.
Are you sure it's Firefox and/or paypal to tell you that the site is insecure, and not your antivirus/firewall software?
Are you sure you tried to buy BS.Player Pro from the official page (http://www.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-english/purchase.html)?

I reported the purchase page link in non linkable way to let you verify that the link is the right one!
Beware from the scam sites, and if you verify that you tried to but BS.Player Pro from an unauthorized site, please, report it here as soon as you can with all the details related to that site.
Thank you very much
__________________
BSP SkinMaker (v1.07) the one and only Skin Editor for BSplayer
BSP Definitions Manager (v1.02)
BS.Player's FAQ (by BSPeter) | Italian language file (v2.57 build 1051)
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 24th September 2011
jcmm's Avatar
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio View Post
Dear jcmm, just tried myself (Firefox+paypal), and I can proceed 'till the last steps and also login into my paypal account.
Are you sure it's Firefox and/or paypal to tell you that the site is insecure, and not your antivirus/firewall software?
Are you sure you tried to buy BS.Player Pro from the official page (http://www.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-english/purchase.html)?

I reported the purchase page link in non linkable way to let you verify that the link is the right one!
Beware from the scam sites, and if you verify that you tried to but BS.Player Pro from an unauthorized site, please, report it here as soon as you can with all the details related to that site.
Thank you very much
Hello,

There is a problem connecting with the company that manages shopping for BS Player. At that time is when my two browsers detect lack of security. I've already been given in BS Player support they are going to investigate this company. Yesterday I finally managed to buy BS Player Pro, but through PayPal, there were no security problems in my browsers.

Greetings and thanks,
JCMM
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 24th September 2011
BSPeter's Avatar
Moderator
BS.Player Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,463
Rep Power: 26
BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm View Post
....There is a problem connecting with the company that manages shopping for BS Player....
Referring also to Tizio's post preceeding yours .... which company are you referring to? Name? Web-address?
__________________
Help2Help (click) BSplayer: simply the best & most versatile (Build 1072 Dutch language here!)
When posting always mention your computer's OS and the version and build number(!) of BS.Player as used by you,
as well as - if applicable and especially when encountering problems - the type(s) of the file(s) mentioned in your post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 25th September 2011
jcmm's Avatar
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Referring also to Tizio's post preceeding yours .... which company are you referring to? Name? Web-address?
Hello,

It is the company that manages the purchase of BS Player officially. BS Player already indicated that I will study this case. When I tried to buy the program on several occasions my two browsers (Firefox and IE9, always updated) advised me not to get into that site because of lack of security. I facilitated the images out in both browsers, and to provide technical support BS Player. I finally managed to buy BS Player Pro by PayPal, which gave me no security problems.

Regards,
JCMM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Firefox-BSplayer.jpg (22.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IE9-BSplayersshot-7.jpg (23.7 KB, 5 views)
__________________
JCMM
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 28th September 2011
Ico-man's Avatar
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 1,453
Rep Power: 10
Ico-man is on a distinguished road
Default

Worldpay's response:

The images attached by the shopper show a certificate warning presented by the shopper's browsers. I can confirm the SSL certificates in use by WorldPay are valid and we have had no other reports of the same issue, the issue appears to be local to the shopper's machine.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 28th September 2011
jcmm's Avatar
Junior Member
BS.Player Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
Worldpay's response:

The images attached by the shopper show a certificate warning presented by the shopper's browsers. I can confirm the SSL certificates in use by WorldPay are valid and we have had no other reports of the same issue, the issue appears to be local to the shopper's machine.
Hello,

I have two browsers with default certificates and protections that come from the brand of each... so far have failed me, nor my Kaspersky Internet Suite 2012. WordPay not know, so I can not have security of your certificate Verica so that tells me my browser. For this reason, the purchase of the PayPal finally I made it, if I was all right in my browser.

Well you would have to verify this with WordPay because Firefox (7.0, new) and IE9 (updated time), are very reliable.

Regards,
__________________
JCMM
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
buy, pro, version

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romanian posts adicoto International Main forum 165 3rd February 2016 07:39 AM
Bugs/cosmetical issues re GUI/translation of BS.Player versions 252/253/254 BSPeter Bug Reports And Codecs 19 2nd August 2010 08:15 PM
crashes playing ogm or mkv files aok General Talk And Support 38 28th February 2006 09:58 PM
How to switch back to older version??? General Talk And Support 3 24th January 2005 09:35 PM
READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING BSPeter General Talk And Support 0 17th January 2005 12:29 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19