Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th October 2011
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED (not a bug)] Play another movie bug

Let's say i play a movie,and i let bsplayer open and i go to the folder with movies and try to play movie.avi while bsplayer is running,it will not work,click movie.avi nothing happens but if i drag the movie to bsplayer it will work,this is a bug,if i try to start movie.avi the movie must start and close the actual one from bsplayer, i think this is a old bug.
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

"Enqueue as default action" isn't selected?
(under Preferences > General > File types)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
"Enqueue as default action" isn't selected?
(under Preferences > General > File types)
I think you got it wrong,the movies is associeted with bsplayer ,this is a bug,it's starting with bsplayer if i close the running movie that is in bsplayer,but if i drag the movie in bsplayer it's working,this is a old bug here it's exactly what i want to say:
1). I have a movie started in bsplayer , let's say The Queen.avi
2). I try to start movie Ice Queen , nothing happens
3). I drag Ice Queen in bsplayer , The Queen.avi movie closes and starts Ice Queen,but nothing happens if i try to start Ice Queen by clicking on it while The Queen.avi is playing. Do you got it now?
I remember this is a old bug,it's the same bug while Playing The Queen.avi if you go to the movie folder and click again on it ( same movie ) nothing happens,the same if you try to start another movie if a movie already running in bsplayer.
Running Windows 7 Professional X64,Ati mobile HD 5650 video card, 4 GB DDR3.
This bug is years old,what a respect.
[SOLVED] I can't reopen the same film BS 2.36 is playing!!! ( Now 2.41 ) again in 2.58 1058 Pro
With default settings is working with my settings is not working,it has to do with a setting , i don't what witch one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BSplayer.zip (3.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by black_ps; 6th October 2011 at 02:21 AM.
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Can't confirm this.
Open A movie. While running, double click on B movie. B movie starts playing. Double click again on B movie, starts playing.

On the other hand, if "enqeue" (actiune implicita de adaugare n lista) it's enabled, movie won't start. It's logical, as the file is enqeued and will play ONLY when first file finish playing (or by pressing NEXT button). Check this option, as BSPeter sugested ;)
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
Can't confirm this.
Open A movie. While running, double click on B movie. B movie starts playing. Double click again on B movie, starts playing.

On the other hand, if "enqeue" (actiune implicita de adaugare n lista) it's enabled, movie won't start. It's logical, as the file is enqeued and will play ONLY when first file finish playing (or by pressing NEXT button). Check this option, as BSPeter sugested ;)
"Enqueue as default action" is selected,did you try with my settings?
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ps View Post
"Enqueue as default action" is selected...
By this option you instruct BS.Player to enqueue instead of (immediate) playing. If immediate playing of the new file is what you want, you should deselect this option. Did you already try what happens if you uncheck this box?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
By this option you instruct BS.Player to enqueue instead of (immediate) playing. If immediate playing of the new file is what you want, you should deselect this option. Did you already try what happens if you uncheck this box?
Yes with this option unselected it's working.
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Master

So, I think your problem is solved now?
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
So, I think your problem is solved now?
Yes thanks.
Old 6th October 2011
BS.Player Master

You're Glad I was able to help solve this misunderstanding.

Tags
movie, play